Sunday, May 15, 2011

What im learning NOW??


Dont always have to pretend tat you are strong
Actually you are NOT !! 
: (
Recently eh Biibii is learning how to become more independent leh 
Biibii don't want always dependent on others
Must learn how to solve the problem by myself
Trying to get my colorful n meaningful LIFE ^^
izzit Biibii become more MATURE ?
not like last time so kiddy
hehe
Mummy is going to KL working
How about Biibii?
 At here continue her study 
><
'she bu de'
bad mood !
I'm a MAMA GAL
haha 

Biibii damn tired at this 3 weeks
Training camp, OO week, recruit new members
no more time for me to rest pun
my face also very 'chan'
Already pass week 1
But I still no that mood to start my class
charm lox
and this sem eh subject
speechless...
yucks
but Biibii still wan ADD OIL...
: D

 In this OO week n training camp
Biibii know more n more frenz
my cute cute freshmen n student leader
Learn many things at the OO week
such as leadership
Keep in mind is R.E.D
R - Respect
E - Efficient
D - Discipline
lol ><
and know what they mean VIBRATE 
tis just the guys will kena oni
18XX
haha
Miss tat moment v SHOUT together,EAT together,PREPARING together,PLAY together
damn miss that moment
^^
That time is tired but HAPPY
our memory full of Fun
Although time is pass, but our friendship will never end !
: )



                                                         My cute cute Aries members... 

                                                    
                                                             SOT student leader  





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home